The $10 mascara that’s better than any other mascara
The $10 mascara that’s better than all high-end mascaras
Nowadays, who isn’t on the hunt for the best new makeup product in every category? I mean, it’s basic human nature.
With the world we live in today, with prices for products rising and inflation on top of that, makeup is super expensive. With buying and trying new products every month especially, it all adds up. So, this goes out to every woman or man that has tried every mascara under the sun.
I purchased mine here from Amazon. Besides Walmart, it is the cheapest place to find this mascara.
- Best applied just brushing straight through lashes, or using the wiggle side to side effect for more volume
- The blackest lashes possible
- Wand is hour glass shape, which works great for reaching the smaller hard to get lashes
Washing off at the end of the day
- One of the easiest mascaras to wash off
- Doesn’t pull out your lashes during the removal process
- Best removal method: Use water first to wet lashes to get most of the product off, then follow with cleanser
- Best method for Length: Brush mascara wand straight through from root to tip multiple times to get lashes to longest length as possible
- Best method for Volume: Wiggly the mascara wand from side to side, starting at the root and wiggly to the tips of the lashes
- For a natural effect on the lower lashes start on one eye, do the top lashes, then with the leftover product on the wand wiggle it through the lower lashes. Leaves a clean and clump free look
- Nothing makes my lashes look longer than this mascara, I can’t stress it enough!
- I’ve noticed I get at most one small flake under a brow from the length of the lashes touching the skin there
- Zero flaking underneath the eyes, just make sure to set undereyes with powder to avoid flaking even more
- My lashes look just as good if not better at the end of a long day as they did when first applied
If you are super picky with your mascaras, I would definitely give the LashLift a try. I am so passionate about this mascara haha.
*Includes affiliate links*
*Every click and purchase used through my links are so so so greatly appreciated!*